Re: Please help with unicode problem on tasks page generation

On Sun, 29 Jun 2008, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:

 * Store localized pages as base.html.lang (eg. index.html.da)

This is the case.

 * Store default lang as both base.html.lang and base.lang
 * Setup apache to use index (not index.html) as default file

Perhaps I have to ask Alioth admin for this.  I'll try whether it
works that way locally.

If you still have problems, then write an actual .htaccess file, and I
can show you an actual apache2 vhost snippet for comparison.

I'll see.

Keep up the great work :-)

Well, I have to write two DebConf papers and will only do small
changes in the next couple of days ...

Kind regards

http://fam-tille.de