Re: [NEWS] New debpartial-mirror release

On Mon, Apr 10, 2006 at 02:11:13PM -0300, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> Tzafrir Cohen <tzafrir.cohen@xorcom.com> writes:
>
> > Nice. Is there some documentation on that?
> >
> > I basically need:
> >
> > 1. A local mirror that has a number of packages from my
> > local repository with all of their dependencies from the local
> > repository and/or Sarge.
>
> You can do to that. You might use two mirror with the merge
> capability. You should look configuration file for example.

I did before posting. I did again after posting. No luck. Could you
please be more specific?

I have a local repository file:///home/repo . In it I have a
distribution called "unstable" (it is basically in sync with Sarge,
though) which has the component "main". I want to generate an apt source
that will include a number of packages from there (In the worst case I
can generate a single meta-package, but I rather have a simple list) and
all of what they need from my source and from Sarge.

How do I do that?

> > 2. A mirror for debian-cd
> >
> > I'm trying to figure out if debpartial-cd could be useful for me for
> > those needs, and I currently can't figure out what I need to write in
> > the conf file.
>
> Yes. I use it for some projects.

/me points out to the error from simple-cdd+debpartial-mirror elsewhere
in this thread.

--
Tzafrir Cohen      sip:tzafrir@local.xorcom.com
icq#16849755       iax:tzafrir@local.xorcom.com