Re: debian-cd and new packages

Hello,

Paras > I sent you the modified script by email, hope you have it and it
helped.

All right I did an apt-get -d (download-only option) install apache
mysql-server. It redownloaded all the packages needed for apache and
mysql-server and now when I run make mirrorcheck it tells me something
different, saying that apache and mysql-server have dependencies that are
not installable and it removes the packages from the list.

For example, for the package apache, it tells me that mime and perl are
required but can not be installed. And it tells me that he is removing a
list of packages, including apache. And of course, when I run make bin-list
it tells me that 331 out of 341 packages will be on the cd (the 10 missing
packages corresponding to apache and its dependencies).

So if someone could tell me more about debian-cd, how it works etc... or has
an idea about this problem, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks a lot.
Sent from the debian-custom forum at Nabble.com.