Re: debian-cd and new packages

I am also exactly doing what you are . i cannot answer your question
right now but in my case the script which moves the packgaes to the
reposirty is not working.

it prompts error as:

line 55: [RC1DIR]=/mypool/: No such file or directory

the command i ran is: copy-new-debs-to-pool /mypool /sargecd

Where did i miss?

Paras.