Re: CDD Dev Camp News

El Sun, Feb 27, 2005 at 10:15:48AM +0100, Petter Reinholdtsen va escriure:

> [Sergio Talens-Oliag, 2005-02-06]
> > Well, I have not talked to the organization in a while, but in
> > principle everything is going to be as proposed, I'll ask them next
> > tomorrow about any news.
>
> The proposed meeting is drawing nearer, and I haven't heard anything
> from the organizers yet.  It is about time to start making the
> practical arrangements for the travel, so I hope we can start
> discussing how this will be handled soon.
>
> As said earlier, debian-edu can chip in some funds for this meeting,
> if it is needed.  Let me know if you need it for your budget to
> balance. :)

  I've talked with the person in charge and she has told me that the
  invitation e-mails will be sent next week and that all the people on the
  list will get one, so I suppose all is OK on this issue.

  Initially there is need for extra funds, unless anyone not on the list wants
  to come and has not said anything until now.

  I'll send an email to the list to let you now that the invitations have been
  sent, just to be sure that they are not lost.

  Greetings,

    Sergio.

--
Sergio Talens-Oliag <sto@debian.org>   <http://people.debian.org/~sto/>
Key fingerprint = 29DF 544F  1BD9 548C  8F15 86EF  6770 052B  B8C1 FA69