Re: CDD Dev Camp News

[Sergio Talens-Oliag]
> This message is to announce that the CDD DevCamp that was proposed
> on this mailing list will probably take place on Castellón (Spain)
> during the the 2nd Free Software Congress. Valencian Community (II
> Congreso de Software Libre.  Comunidad Valenciana) that will be
> celebrated the 5th and 6th of May this year.

Any news on this?  I hope <URL: http://www.lliurex.net/congresii/cas/ >
is the correct URL for the conference, and wish I could understand
what was written there. :)

Debian-Edu is considering a gathering in Greece,
<URL:http://lists.debian.org/debian-edu/2005/02/msg00032.html>, and I
try to make sure the Greece meeting don't collide with the CDD
workshop.