Re: Schedule to migrate to SVN repository

|| On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 13:26:49 +0200 (CEST)
|| Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> wrote:

at>     doc/
at>             cdd/
at>                      ...
at>             med/
at>                      ...
at>             ...

at> which would fail in matching the logic above but a separation between cdd and
at> projects would be to much, IMHO.  An alternative to this suggestion would
at> be to include a doc directory directly in each projects directory.  This
at> might be a good idea if we decide to build even the <cdd>-doc package together
at> with the meta packages but currently I do not plan to realize this idea which
at> comes sometimes into my mind.

To me, the <cdd>-doc need be build together with the core package
since it document a "picture" of the package and because of this
should be release with it.

Looks not so dificult merge it in each package and I think is the
better thing to do. Possible, each maintainer can realize it in your
package and you, me and someothers do it in core package. What you think?

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116