Re: Schedule to migrate to SVN repository

|| On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 22:12:52 +0200 (CEST)
|| Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> wrote:

at> On Tue, 29 Jun 2004, Otavio Salvador wrote:
at> Fine for me.  Just send a reminding mail to the list when
at> you close CVS.  I guess we will get a notification message
at> from SVN after your first checkin ...

>> We should start to think about the repository layout.
>>
>> What you suggests?

at> Well, my suggestion was the current layout and nobody insisted so
at> far.  I have really no problems to change this layout but do you
at> have any reasons to do so?

Well,

We will need:

 branches/
 tags/
 trunk/

And now I think we can provide another root repository called
projects/. This can be where we store debian-med, debian-junior and
other projects using CDD stuff. So, in trunk we have only CDD stuff
and project files. What you think about?

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116