Re: Schedule to migrate to SVN repository

On Tue, 2004-06-29 at 17:33, Otavio Salvador wrote:
>  branches/
>  tags/
>  trunk/

Each of these have special meaning in Subversion and/or are
conventional?  Perhaps you could explain a bit, comparing with how CVS
is structured.

> And now I think we can provide another root repository called
> projects/. This can be where we store debian-med, debian-junior and
> other projects using CDD stuff. So, in trunk we have only CDD stuff
> and project files. What you think about?

Without having any familiarity with Subversion, I think I need to
understand first about the first three before approving this fourth.

Ben