Re: YaST2 for Debian (aka nYaST)

Hi Mario,

I still don't want to discuss (about this work).
I think it must be discussed. :)

And yes, perhaps I dream and perhaps it won't work.
For every problem exists a solution. Because if not, there isn't any problem!

But hey, it's my time and money and hardware and so let's try it.
Try. I discussed your Idea with a friend of mine. He is a big Suse User und his Company also. He loves Debian but Suse/Yast2 is a standard in Germany and german Companys. Don't ask me why ;)

So there should'nt be a question if we need Yast2 as Debian Users. There are so many eMail-applications-packages in Debian. So why not another tool to configure the System?

So keep on working and don't give any to stupid answers.

I'm also working on designing a Debian-eGov CDD. But it's only a concept in my diploma-thesis.

I would like to integrate yast2 into it, if its ready.

A first example Live-CD exists: http://wiki.debian.net/index.cgi?Debian-eGov

cu

Florian F.