Re: Draft proposal for debian-custom

El Thu, Jun 03, 2004 at 07:46:59PM +0200, Fabian Franz va escriure:
> Disagree. I have uploaded some packages and mail which also create a live-cd,
> which is fully debian policy compliant. (I don't think a live-cd has to boot
> like from HD?)
>
> In short: You can change inittab (conffile :-) ) and point to rc-livecd /
> rcS-livecd, which then use /etc/livecd/rc*.d/ ... (I did use knoppix as name
> instead livecd though - shame on me ;-) )
>
> (See here for more information and also a testcd-link:
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-custom/2004/05/msg00077.html - seems that
> everyone has overseen that mail ;-) )

> Btw. has anyone of the CDD-makers thought about needing / using an own
> rc*.d-structure? While it is nice to have sshd on CD, it is not neccessary /
> wanted that that should be automatically started and so there can be other
> "profiles" for starting for example from a Live-DVD.

  Yes, I did, see:

    http://lists.debian.org/debian-custom/2004/04/msg00049.html

  I thought I would be working on this issues right now at work but
  plans have changed and I will not start to work on them until
  september (well, at least at work).

--
Sergio Talens-Oliag <sto@debian.org>   <http://people.debian.org/~sto/>
Key fingerprint = 29DF 544F  1BD9 548C  8F15 86EF  6770 052B  B8C1 FA69