Problems with knoppix debs [Re: Knoppix to Debian - A Roadmap what needs to be done]

Hi,

some little problems with dependencies:

mount-aes conflicts with initscripts and mount. Mount I get but not
initscripts.

Some wlan kernel-modules have unfullfilled depends I think, apt complained.

isdn-config (from memory) depends on libqt but thats not installable.

I need none of them so I removed instead of investigated. If you need
more info I'm afraid you haveto install them on sarge. After removing
the offending debs all went well until:

Setting up tftpd-hpa (0.36-1) ...
/var/lib/dpkg/info/tftpd-hpa.postinst: line 15: update-inetd: command not found
dpkg: error processing tftpd-hpa (--configure):
 subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 127
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of knoppix-terminalserver:
 knoppix-terminalserver depends on tftpd-hpa; however:
  Package tftpd-hpa is not configured yet.
dpkg: error processing knoppix-terminalserver (--configure):
Setting up loop-aes (1.7e-1) ...
depmod: Can't open /lib/modules/2.4.23dual/modules.dep for writing
dpkg: error processing loop-aes (--configure):
 subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 255
 tftpd-hpa
 knoppix-terminalserver
 loop-aes

- tftpd-hpa depends on netbase.

- loop-aes looks for the currently running kernel which doesn't exist
  in the chroot. That should not fail the install. Creating the
  modules dir solves the problem.

MfG
        Goswin

PS: I bootstraped woody with cdebootstrap and upgraded to sarge. Maybe
that introduces some minor changes.