Re: Unix group to handle CDD roles?

On Tue, 6 Apr 2004, Ben Armstrong wrote:

> http://lists.debian.org/debian-jr/2002/debian-jr-200207/msg00024.html
This is really what I was refering to when I said I had a private discussion.
So if it was open (sorry for my bad memory ;-) ) feel free to comment on this.
After a short view I'm afraid we will have no chance to circumvent techniques
like LDAP and I hope for some experiences from the Debian-Edu people here
(because I do not more about LDAP than that it exists and works anywhere ...).

Kind regards