Re: Legal question to a file from Dr. Dobb's

* Gunnar Wolf <gwolf@gwolf.org>, 2016-06-01, 19:13:
http://www.drdobbs.com/cpp/logging-in-c/201804215?pgno=4
[...]
I scratched my head with curiosity as to how an article from April 2018 was being refered... Not only that — It seems that in the next few years we will get a calendar reform so that April has at least 215 days.

You are right that a calendar reform will happen, but you got the date format wrong. It's actually 20180-42-15.

This sets new record for furthest time travel evidence. The previous record was 20078:
https://sources.debian.net/src/courier/0.76.1-3/debian/po/de.po/?hl=22#L17

--
Jakub Wilk