Re: Legal question to a file from Dr. Dobb's

Paul Wise dijo [Wed, Jun 01, 2016 at 01:59:03PM +0800]:
> On Wed, Jun 1, 2016 at 7:10 AM, Jan Luca Naumann wrote:
>
> > The best thing should be to ask the upstream author to replace the file, shouldn't it?
>
> The other option is to contact the author of the Dr. Dobb's article,
> whose email address is at the end of the article:
>
> http://www.drdobbs.com/cpp/logging-in-c/201804215?pgno=4

IDs that follow formats similar to dates should be avoided and
banned. I scratched my head with curiosity as to how an article from
April 2018 was being refered... Not only that — It seems that in the
next few years we will get a calendar reform so that April has at
least 215 days.