Re: Legal question to a file from Dr. Dobb's

Ben Finney <ben+debian@benfinney.id.au> writes:

> Silly rabbit. Surely it's obvious to everyone here that those timestamp
> components are in increasing order of specificity. That's a reference to
> 18:20 on the 4th of February in the year 15 (of the current century).

Thanks to those who spotted the deliberate mistake in the above. I meant
“increasing order of magnitude”, of course.

> Provided the first 184 days of the month are full of April Fool jokes,
> I approve.

Maybe we are still in that period, and I was under the influence?

--
 \          “Courage is not the absence of fear, but the decision that |
  `\     something else is more important than fear.” —Ambrose Redmoon |