Re: support for merged /usr in Debian

On 08/01/2016 12:47, Lupe Christoph wrote:
On Freitag, 2016-01-08 at 11:24:32 +0100, Jakub Wilk wrote:
* Jonathan Dowland <jmtd@debian.org>, 2016-01-08, 10:11:
grml is packaged and is an apt-get away. It's third-party in just the same
way that the linux kernel, or exim are.

Very cool. Could we package also Ubuntu and OpenBSD? They would help me with
debugging some issues that seems reproducible only on those systems. Thanks.

Oh, and apt-gettable Windows XP would be cool, too, but that'd have to
non-free, I guess?

Any Windows version would run into copyright problems, just like RHEL
which I would appreciate. Maybe Centos?

After several days spents trying to figure out how to setup a reliable
media-processing update method for RHEL, I guess the only option is
to fork apt-offline.

With so many de-provements it will need a large team.

Also, I'll be glad to anyone she can confirm that the way to submit a bug report with effects to the RedHat "team" is "submit a ticket".

I would to solve that problems before my rest <g>

--
Je suis née pour partager : non la haine, mais l'amour.
                                            Sophocle,