Re: support for merged /usr in Debian

> In the Battlestar Galactica remake, they have a fleet-wide boxing
> match, where anyone can challenge anyone regardless of rank, and they
> hit each other and this somehow gives emotional closure.

Hum, why not, that would be awesome ;-)

Extra fun for German-speaking readers, lyrics are spot-on:

   http://lyricstranslate.com/en/nein-nein-no-no.html
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKr-V-atRZ0

> losing a boxing isn't going to give closure.
One would get endorphin & realize there are other things in life.

> What could we do instead, to prevent and to handle these things?
Add more sheeplike people to the project ? ;-)