Re: support for merged /usr in Debian
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: support for merged /usr in Debian
- From: Jakub Wilk <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2016 11:24:32 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20160108102432.GA749@jwilk.net>
- Mail-followup-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <20160108101107.GA6088@chew.redmars.org>
- References: <5688F224.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20160103210632.GE25652@pax.zz.de> <email@example.com> <E1aG2aH-0004Zl-GB@swivel.zugschlus.de> <568A67B7.firstname.lastname@example.org> <E1aHTEC-0004Jm-Bb@swivel.zugschlus.de> <20160108101107.GA6088@chew.redmars.org>
* Jonathan Dowland <email@example.com>, 2016-01-08, 10:11:
grml is packaged and is an apt-get away. It's third-party in just the
same way that the linux kernel, or exim are.
Very cool. Could we package also Ubuntu and OpenBSD? They would help me
with debugging some issues that seems reproducible only on those
Oh, and apt-gettable Windows XP would be cool, too, but that'd have to
non-free, I guess?