Re: dopewars do we need such a game in debian distribution?

Matthew Poer <matthewpoer@gmail.com> wrote:
> By the way, I don't dislike the violence so much as the drug content.
> Violence happens, and I of the thinking that violence is "human
> nature." I consider drugs much more distasteful/inappropriate than
> violence.

So something which causes actual harm... that's okay. Something that
wowsers use as a bogeyman to scare children and impose their moral
judgements on others (through violence if necessary), that's bad. Got it.

You puritans are nuts.

You're also wrong about the drugs. Neanderthals used them before humans
were human. The beginnings of agriculture may be attributed to the
desire to cultivate drugs such as tobacco. Animals sometimes use drugs
too. Look up the amarula tree on YouTube for amusing footage of some
very drunk elephants.
--
Sam Couter         |  mailto:sam@couter.id.au