Re: dopewars do we need such a game in debian distribution?

Matthew Poer <matthewpoer@gmail.com>:

>  nature." I consider drugs much more distasteful/inappropriate than
>  violence.

There, we disagree.  Violence is much worse.  The drug culture is
opt-in.  Drive by shootings and gang related violence are far less
discriminating.

Would it be fair to say that the drug prohibition is the cause of the
violence, just as it was during the first Prohibition?  It forced the
trade underground, where criminals take advantage.