Highways in Germany [Re: Why no Opera?]

On Fri, Sep 14, 2007 at 10:38:27PM +0200, Christopher Zimmermann wrote:

> Motorways. I don't know a country with better or more motorways then
> germany. Almost all intereuropean traffic passes germany.

Hum. I use German highways several times a month, in
Nordrhein-Westfalen and Rheinland-Pfalz. The network is indeed
impressively dense in the Düsseldorf/Köln area, but I find the quality
of the highways... quite a bit lower than in, say Belgium or the
Netherlands, in terms of number of dips, holes, etc.

--
Lionel