Re: Why no Opera?

On Fri, Sep 14, 2007 at 10:38:27PM +0200, Christopher Zimmermann said:

> Do you pay for using the motorways? The pavement? I pay taxes for our
> motorways in germany, but I don't use them. I'd rather prefer to pay

You're using them right now.  You're using a computer that was shipped
via the roads, electricity from a power plant whose fuel came via the
roads, and wearing clothes shipped via the roads.  At least, I hope you
are; if you're not, I don't wanna hear about it.

> work for specific tasks. I don't think the free market is an ideal
> system. Still it has stood the test for many years.

Like the man said about Democracy, the free market is the worst system
imaginable, except for all the other systems.

--
   Shawn McMahon    |
   EIV Consulting   | Peace is a symptom of victory.