[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Automatic retrieval of information from qa.debian.org

On Mon, Oct 08, 2007 at 02:34:41PM +0200, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> But I do not know, how to combinate it with a "Dipl. Ing." which
> would be something like "Madame Dr. Dipl. Ing. Konzack" wich sounds
> a little bit weird...

i'd drop the Dipl. Ing. since a doctor already implies that you have
some sort of master degree. 
you might use Dr. Ing. to indicate your field.
(with 2,850,000 google hits this seems to be quite common) 

i think Dipl. Ing. Dr. could be used in cases where you have a master
in a different field than your doctor. (ie you'd have two masters)

greetings, martin.
cooperative communication with sTeam      -     caudium, pike, roxen and unix
offering: programming, training and administration   -  anywhere in the world
pike programmer   working in new zealand        open-steam.org|webhaven.co.nz
unix system-      bahai.or.at                        iaeste.(tuwien.ac|or).at
administrator     (caudium|gotpike).org                          is.schon.org
Martin Bähr       http://www.iaeste.or.at/~mbaehr/

Reply to: