Re: A Republican!!!!!! (was Re: OT: sponge burning!)

Chris Bannister wrote:
On Thu, Mar 01, 2007 at 09:32:19AM -0500, charlie derr wrote:
Apologies for yanking this thread over to this completely innocent list, but I couldn't let this response go unanswered (and after all the whining about OT posts on debian-user, I'm not willing to send my response in that direction).

Steve,
Maybe your argument makes sense to like-minded folk (that Michael M

What makes you think he might be subscribed to *this* list?

I have no knowledge one way or another on that. It certainly seems possible he would be. Anyhow, seeing the way things have gone since then on debian-user, it's pretty evident that nobody's convincing anyone else of anything (people just keep restating the same positions), so my interest in "actually getting somewhere" with discussions that I feel are important is obviously folly.

	sorry for the noise,
		~c