Re: A Republican!!!!!! (was Re: OT: sponge burning!)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: A Republican!!!!!! (was Re: OT: sponge burning!)
- From: email@example.com (Chris Bannister)
- Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 22:50:11 +1300
- Message-id: <20070307095010.GA17506@kan>
- In-reply-to: <45E6E3F3.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <45E2578C.email@example.com> <20070227153118.GA20980@topoi.pooq.com> <20070227163142.GC16526@localhost.localdomain> <45E51465.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20070228191934.GR3889@localhost.localdomain> <email@example.com> <45E66FE0.firstname.lastname@example.org> <1172731152.12736.32.camel@localhost> <45E67783.email@example.com> <45E6E3F3.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Mar 01, 2007 at 09:32:19AM -0500, charlie derr wrote:
> Apologies for yanking this thread over to this completely innocent list,
> but I couldn't let this response go unanswered (and after all the whining
> about OT posts on debian-user, I'm not willing to send my response in that
> Maybe your argument makes sense to like-minded folk (that Michael M
What makes you think he might be subscribed to *this* list?
" ... the official version cannot be abandoned because the implication of
rejecting it is far too disturbing: that we are subject to a government
conspiracy of `X-Files' proportions and insidiousness."
Letter to the LA Times Magazine, September 18, 2005.