Re: testing d-i Release Candidate 1 and more release adjustments

Pigeon wrote:
> "If ye doan't eat yer meat, ye can't have any pudding" etc. is
> bellowed by a mad Scottish schoolmaster in the background of one of
> the tracks on the epic Pink Floyd album "The Wall".

I am afraid I compulsively listened to The Wall when I was too young,
and I am now too old to remember anything.

Thanks for reminding me that I really need to get back to my roots :)

--
  ·''`.             If I can't dance to it, it's not my revolution
 : :' :                                            -- Emma Goldman