Re: testing d-i Release Candidate 1 and more release adjustments

On Thu, Nov 16, 2006 at 10:46:32PM +0000, Pigeon wrote:
> 2) The term "meat" used to refer to food in general as opposed to
> specifically animal flesh, a usage which survives in the name
> "mincemeat" for the entirely vegetable-based filling in mince pies. So
> you can eat any old stuff, and then have some pudding. Or just eat
> some mince pies and do both in one.

And here I thought the mince in mince pies was minced fruit rather
than fruited mince.

(As opposed to meat pies, which largely consist of floor sweepings and
suspicious gravy. And the cheap ones tend to leave out the floor
sweepings and gravy, and are basically suspicious wrapped in pastry.)

Paul "TBBle" Hampson, B.Sc, LPI, MCSE
On-hiatus Asian Studies student, ANU
Paul.Hampson@Pobox.Com

Of course Pacman didn't influence us as kids. If it did,
we'd be running around in darkened rooms, popping pills and
listening to repetitive music.
 -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989

License: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.1/au/