Re: testing d-i Release Candidate 1 and more release adjustments

Pigeon wrote:
> Well, it's actually "If you don't eat your meat you can't have any
> pudding, how can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?"

Your explanation was great, but I insist:
It is unacceptable that one of our Release Managers makes jokes that are
so blatantly offending and Politically Incorrect, leaving out of the
release all us (anorexics, bulimics, vegetarians, vegans, fruitarians,
pescatarians, lacto-ovo-vegetarians, raw vegetarian and breatharians)
out of the release.

;)

> Or just avoid mad Scottish schoolmasters.

I missed that. Private joke?

--
  ·''`.             If I can't dance to it, it's not my revolution
 : :' :                                            -- Emma Goldman