Re: testing d-i Release Candidate 1 and more release adjustments

Daniel Baumann wrote:
> no, afaik the reason was that no spanish native speakers were handy at
> that very moment (no offence, though) :(

That's because the vegetarian Spanish speakers were getting up to get
their slavery^Wice-cream! LOL

> theoretically, i could live without ice-cream or chocolate.. but it
> is^^would be hard :)

I think small pleasures, spoiling oneself, are good for the karma.

:*

--
  ·''`.             If I can't dance to it, it's not my revolution
 : :' :                                            -- Emma Goldman