Re: testing d-i Release Candidate 1 and more release adjustments

On Fri, Nov 17, 2006 at 09:02:51AM +0100, Amaya wrote:
> Pigeon wrote:
> > Well, it's actually "If you don't eat your meat you can't have any
> > pudding, how can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?"
>
> Your explanation was great, but I insist:
> It is unacceptable that one of our Release Managers makes jokes that are
> so blatantly offending and Politically Incorrect, leaving out of the
> release all us (anorexics, bulimics, vegetarians, vegans, fruitarians,
> pescatarians, lacto-ovo-vegetarians, raw vegetarian and breatharians)
> out of the release.
>
> ;)
>
> > Or just avoid mad Scottish schoolmasters.
>
> I missed that. Private joke?
Hi,
uhh. the last time I checked, that line was a part of a popular song by
the psychedelic rock group Pink Floyd, who are English and that line is
somehow a reference to some saying by mums or similar to kids in an
attempt to bride them to eat the 'bad stuff' (e.g. poor quality meat) to
get the 'good stuff' (e.g pudding).
Of course, that's what it means to me. YMMV.
the anti-lenny crowd (AKA Squggy)