Debian und Ubuntu - in the Press

Quote from <http://www.itwire.com.au/content/view/5634/997/>
 [ The Ubuntu developers are all paid for their work. ]

The rest of the article is not bad, but this made me LOL.  I don't know the
internals of Ubuntu, but AFAIK there are a few people who contribute to
Ubuntu and are not paid.  Now is the time to invite them to contribute to
Debian, where they won't be glossed over in this manner.  Or did anybody
write an article like "The Debian distribution is released by two
volounteers, aba and vorlon"?

greets
-- vbi

--
> So does the bible contain invariant sections?
It sure does:
$ bible rev22:18-19
        -- Drew Parsons, in a GFDL debate