Re: Thanks for playing

On Fri, Jun 30, 2006 at 12:47:12PM +0100, Enrico Zini wrote:
> Might as well be impossible.  How do you stop a flamewar that was
> started to show that trying to stop a flamewar is a good way to ignite
> it?  :)

maybe by using the same technology that started it and apply the
motivation for people to do the opposite of what is asked from them.

so, to stop a flamewar they need to be told to continue it:

  "yes! what a wonderful flame, nice and warm, give me more please!"

then this could turn into the s/m of flaming:

masochist:
  flame me, please!
sadist:
  no!

greetings, martin.
--
cooperative communication with sTeam      -     caudium, pike, roxen and unix
offering: programming, training and administration   -  anywhere in the world