Re: Thanks for playing

On Fri, Jun 30, 2006 at 01:14:17PM +0200, Martin Bähr wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 30, 2006 at 11:15:57AM +0100, Enrico Zini wrote:
> > thanks everyone (or not?) for joining in the last thread.  I wanted to
> > make the point that asking not to have a flamewar is a good way to start
> > one, and I can see it was somehow successful.
> hmm, the problem with that is, that on curiosa things likely work
> curiously different, so your point may not carry much weight. (but the
> fun value should be considerable)
> how about now trying to figure out how to stop it?

Might as well be impossible.  How do you stop a flamewar that was
started to show that trying to stop a flamewar is a good way to ignite
it?  :)

I had this idea of trying to push into everyone's consciences that:

  "the last one who posts to a flamewar is a loser"

anyone can help me marketing it?

Ciao,

Enrico