Re: Thanks for playing

On Fri, Jun 30, 2006 at 11:15:57AM +0100, Enrico Zini wrote:
> thanks everyone (or not?) for joining in the last thread.  I wanted to
> make the point that asking not to have a flamewar is a good way to start
> one, and I can see it was somehow successful.

hmm, the problem with that is, that on curiosa things likely work
curiously different, so your point may not carry much weight. (but the
fun value should be considerable)

how about now trying to figure out how to stop it?

greetings, martin.
ps: i apologize for the off topic mail (there is nothing curious in this one)
--
cooperative communication with sTeam      -     caudium, pike, roxen and unix
offering: programming, training and administration   -  anywhere in the world