Re: Intimate Affair(Gala Premiere)This Sat Nov 30

I would like some information about where this is located. I want to get a hotel? Please let me know what the closet location is to this function?

Thank you, Terri
Terri Banuelos
terri@lubesolutions.com

This email communication is intended as a private communication for
the sole use of the primary addressee and those individuals listed
for copies in the original message. The information contained in this
email is private and confidential and if you are not an intended
recipient you are hereby notified that copying, forwarding or other
dissemination or distribution of this communication by any means is
prohibited. If you are not specifically authorized to receive this
email and if you believe that you received it in error please notify
the original sender immediately. We honor similar requests relating
to the privacy of email communications.