Let your child grow with the best software...

Windows XP + Office XP = $80.
In order to get the feed, go to Settings -> Links Feed and provide the list of IPs

Democracy is the name we give the people whenever we need them.
All professions are conspiracies against the laity.

A handful of common sense is worth a bushel of learning.
I'm tough, ambitious and I know exactly what I want.

No one finds life worth living; he must make it worth living.
Who's Virginia?