Re: unhappy customer

>>>>> "Robert" == Robert Waldner <waldner@waldner.priv.at> writes:

Robert> Yeah, that'll happen instead of the rising of Windows Media and
Robert> other DRMed crap we see now.

Robert> I'd rather say, get an MP3-player w/o DRM as long as you still
Robert> can.

Believe it or not, there are already MP3 players that support Ogg.
I've got the Neuros[1], which supports Ogg with a firmware update, and
can sync with GNU/Linux using positron.  And I know some of the newer
iRiver players (e.g. [2]) support Ogg too.

[1] http://www.neurosaudio.com/
[2] http://www.thinkgeek.com/electronics/mp3/653e/

--
Hubert Chan <hubert@uhoreg.ca> - http://www.uhoreg.ca/