Re: unhappy customer

<snip>
(pkzip for dos was tons better than winzip...ALL thru its history it had
a better compression algorithm than winzip...but winzip had a snazzy
user interface...now it is on 90% of windows users desktops NOT pkzip)
just remember if the 'BETTER' product won all the time we would all have
Beta machines in our dens and Tucker's parked in our driveways...
-Later,
DAVE
</snip>

and ogg/flac collections instead of mp3 collections :)

=====
Love in Jesus Christ,
John Alfred Nathanael Chee

http://www.xprt.net/~chitaree -- Homepage