Re: OT: openoffice mailing lists gone amok!

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004, Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder wrote:

> Shouldn't an admin just have cleared the mail queue in such a case? Losing

Haven't a clue, the rest of the lists on that server died off, as all its
resources were going towards delivering these emails.

Luckily, sendmail refuses to deliver mail when the headers get over 32k,
so I didn't end up with 250 meg in my mailbox.

I guess that makes my original email somewhat debian related ;)

Mike