[no subject]

hey there
debian installer has gotten better over the years....however for the
newbie it does require extensive knowledge on HOW you want your system
to be configured....MOST newbies want to be able to throw in a cd make a
few clicks and have it install a preconfigured configured system...
its awsome that linux is so configurable, but alot of people need
choices made for them at first till they know what they are doing...

libranet/knoppix/progengy installer have all simplified the install
process...alot of newbies dont know what a domain name IS more less what
they should fill in when asked...
-Later,
DAVE
--