Re: Unhappy customer

Dear Debian Project:

The other day I was driving my little boy to school, and I saw a little
retarded kid jump off the Special Ed bus, snap a Debian CD in half, and
run around yelling "I'm gonna email Debian! Yay!".

Thank for you creating a product that could bring such joy into a simple
life.

--
Shawn McMahon      | "Tell the American people never to lose their guns.
EIV Consulting     | As long as they keep their guns in their hands, what