Re: Oh well :)

On Wed, Feb 05, 2003 at 10:57:39PM +0100, Marek Habersack wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=7598
>
> A really good reading, heh :-). Enjoy :)

If you don't know anything about software development, it's really
easy to make several inane statements and then draw conclusions from
those "facts".  To bad the guy wasn't bold enough to post his email
address; I could add it to my kill filter straight away :-)

I tend to not get too bent out of shape over articles like this.  Call
me an elitist, but people like the author of said article (and anyone
who after reading it says "Hey, yeah, that makes sense!") really
aren't the kind of people we need running linux anyway.  (HINT: many
insecure linux installations are administrated by dumbasses).

  See, if you were allowed to keep the money, you wouldn't create
  jobs with it. You'd throw it in the bushes or something.  But
  the government will spend it, thereby creating jobs.
          -- Dave Barry