Re: Analogies

On Thu, Oct 17, 2002 at 10:08:15PM +0300, Kai Hendry wrote:
> And Windows? That would be like driving some very common car, like the
> Ford or something. You have got to take it Ford garage for repairs.
> Every has one. It is pretty boring, but it is user friendly.

That explains the Holden in .au....  I knew they were simple, but hell,
Holdens?!?!

Mike.
--
Michael Beattie <mike@ethernal.org>

"The room was too warm, with that sort of cat-barf-beige carpet that has
been standard for meeting rooms for a millennium because it hides coffee
stains."                           -- John Barnes - "Merchant of Souls"