Re: spam and debian-curiosa [ot]

also sprach Manuel Ferrero <manuel.ferrero@urmet.it> [2002.01.22.1450 +0100]:
> Mmm, martin f krafft.
> 	Not a classical italian name. (Also Manuel isn't, but...)

oh well. i do show traces of the italian temper though ;)

> > sprecare tempo e' una parte importante del vivere.
> Mmm, why are you using this sign? (No, you're not obliged to answer,
> I'm just joking...)

because as we have agreed privately, it's among the only sensible ways
to go about life! and because italian just sounds soooooo much cooler
when saying trivial things - no, that's not an attack on the italian
language, but "wasting time is an important part of living" just
wouldn't be as spectacular...

"if I can't dance, i don't want to be part of your revolution."
                                                        - emma goldman