Re: spam and debian-curiosa

On 2002-01-22 00:55 martin f krafft answered:
> i am on the same list. i really can't remember any spam recently.

There is that Korean unreadable stuff which is posted now and then. I
don't think debian-curiosa is any worse than the other Debian lists,
the all contain lots of spam. In fact, about the only spam I get
nowadays comes from the Debian list. It's very irritating. I really
think the lists only should accept messages from the members registered
with it, if any mail from non-members is received, it is put on hold
and the list owner has to approve it.

Is there any good reasons why the Debian lists has to accept messages
from non-members?

Øyvind

| Fingerprint: EAE5 DCA0 0626 5DAA 72F8  0435 2E2B E476 AD19 826C   |
+============= Nostalgien er ikke hva den engang var. ==============+