Re: spam and debian-curiosa

On Tue, Jan 22, 2002 at 12:55:27AM +0100, martin f krafft wrote:
> > I think I've had it with debian-curiosa. I get more spam from this
> > list then everywhere else by and order of magnitude. I'm off. It's
> > been fun, but the sprukers are cluttering my eyes.
> i am on the same list. i really can't remember any spam recently.

some numbers:
i joined this list last april.
since then it received about 470 messages.
31 of which where spam,
and 56 of which contained the word "spam" in the subject.

draw your own conclusions.

greetings, martin.
--
i am looking for a job anywhere in the world, doing pike programming,
caudium/pike/roxen training, roxen/caudium and/or unix system administration.