Re: spam and debian-curiosa [ot]

On Wed, Jan 23, 2002 at 12:02:29AM +1100, Jamie Wilkinson wrote:
> This one time, at band camp, Adam Olsen wrote:
> >I use mutt, and I often put the reply above :)
>
> set editor="vim -c 'set tw=76 noai expandtab' +'/^-- $' +-"

If I knew what all those options meant I might care.  Well, probably
not.  I'll put the reply wherever I want to, and any editor that tries
to force it otherwise is broken[0].

[0] such as vim, which seems to be autoindenting my python code at 8
spaces, despite having noautoindent set and a tabstop of 4...

--
Adam Olsen, aka Rhamphoryncus