Re: led test

> So three states... does that make fading up/down out of the question? You
> could come up with some interesting visuals if you can fade between your
> three colors. Have them all cycle green up/down, amber up/down, red
> up/down... all at different rates and intervals. It could be all throbbing...
>
> I mean I guess the way to do a fade would be to flash it at increasing
> rates (to fade up) and slow down the flash to fade down...

You can certainly make leds appear to fade by flashing them very fast.
Unfortunately most leds that do green, amber and red are actaulyl just
a green and a red led in one, which looks amber when both are on at once.
So it has 4 states available: black, green, amber, red.  What neat stuff
can be done with 2 x 12 x 2bits?

Lennart Sorensen