Re: billions and billions of stars.... was: Re: Another easter egg in gnome-something...

On Sat, 15 Sep 2001, Antonio Trueba wrote:

> Ok, ok... am I the only spanish reading this?

bueno, soy medio-espanyol

> It seems we don't have a word for 10^9 and 10^15. They are referred as
> "Mil millones" (a thousand millions) and "Mil billones" (a thousand
> billions). Anyway, it wold be a great number for a bank account ;-)

In euros or pesetas though?

Moof - unsigned due to not having the key on this machine
--
G.A.Radford_        | Moofing at you from Canterbury, UK
|\/| _  _ |_ me@    | Coming soon to a web browser near you: